Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hello world

My friend is starting a scientific blog of his own, and his questions about the "blogosphere" prompted me to actually look at all of the different options that blogger provides. I found this stats thing that will tell you where the ip addresses are that have been viewing the blog. Most of the views are from the US and Ecuador (makes sense), but there are also quite a few from such far-flung places as Austria, Russia, India, and Indonesia, just to name a few! This probably comes as no surprise to people who are fully committed to the digital age, but to me it is amazing that people on the other side of the planet have read about what we're doing on a tiny island in the Pacific. I have to admit, it's pretty cool. Thanks for reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment