Saturday, May 21, 2011

Waiting

We're leaving for Pinta tomorrow night! Everything is all set to go and we've just been waiting the last couple of days - not unpleasantly, mostly by spending time in the water. Food purchasing went well, and it seemed like a great deal more than last year, which is good.

I'm feeling somewhat antsy and would just like to be on Pinta now! I'm curious to know what it's like there... I've been hearing that it's been extremely wet here - rivers on the driest islands and such - and I want to know whether Pinta is just a big mud pit too. I must admit that I hope it isn't. All will be revealed by Monday morning!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the first update from Pinta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you well. Understand your eagerness!! We are all eager to see your reports.

    ReplyDelete